PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, December 31, 2011

One Word: Do


I talk. All the time.

I plan. I discuss. I pontificate.

That's all well and good. I can't change who I am and really, I'm not interested in doing that.

But I want to be more than a talker. I want to put more action behind those words.

I don't want to just talk about writing a book proposal, I want to write it.

I don't want to just talk about meeting folks in the virtual village, I want to go visit with them.

I don't want to just talk about helping the poor, I want to spend time at the soup kitchen.

I'm going to keep talking, but this year there's going to be more.

This year I'm going to DO.

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must DO."
(This quote was attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe,
Leonardo da Vinci, and Bruce Lee.
Take your pick.)


++++++++++++

I'm linking up with Alece over at OneWord365. If you want to be a part of this movement, pick your word for the year, and join us. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs