PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 5, 2011

Nuru International and CAWST Competition

Okay, so I know that I said that Nuru International and CAWST are not in competition just a week ago. And that is totally true. These two organizations work together to help end extreme poverty through micro-loans and education. I love the way that they play on one another's strengths and empower people to escape the cycle of poverty.

All that said, I'd like to extend a challenge to you, my readers. I'd love to raise an extra $100 for both of these organizations this holiday season. So I've set up a Holiday Wish to ask you to donate to Nuru International. And I will match up to $100 to CAWST. I've already seen you raise $370 for Nuru earlier this year and I can't explain how much that means to me. And I would love it if you could help me get money for BOTH of these groups to close out the year.

If you can't donate, here are some other things you can do.

  • Please share this post on the interwebs. Check out the social media buttons at the bottom of the post to make it super easy.
  • Like Nuru and CAWST on Facebook. 
  • Follow Nuru and CAWST on Twitter.
  • Let others know about Nuru and CAWST and the work they're doing through your own blog or a note on Facebook or Twitter or G+ or whatever thing I don't know about because I'm just not hip enough.

Together, we can raise additional funds for two organizations that are doing some amazing work.

Head over to the donation page

Thank you so much!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs