PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Come By Here

My cluttered living room has me completely overwhelmed.

Kumbaya

I'm bullied every day because I'm different from everyone else.

Kumbaya

My spouse told me he doesn't love me any more.

Kumbaya

I'm depressed and no one understands or cares.

'holding hands' photo (c) 2011, aaron - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/
Kumbaya

My best friend lives across the country and I miss her.

Kumbaya

I don't know how I can afford to pay the mortgage this month.

Kumbaya


I don't fit in at my church.

Kumbaya

No one will ever want to marry me.

Kumbaya

My child screamed "I hate you!" at me.

Kumbaya

My parents kicked me out of the house because I'm gay.

Kumbaya

Alone. Weird. Ugly. Stupid. Unlovable. Worthless.

Kumbaya

The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son,
and they will call him Immanuel
(which means God with us).
~Matthew 1:23, NIV

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs