PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Music with Klout and Justin Bieber

I. Love. Christmas music.

So very much.

I do my best only to listen to it during the actual Christmas season (which starts whenever we drive home from Thanksgiving at my parents' house), but occasionally something will get busted out during a time that is not strictly seasonal. Not often, but you know. Sometimes it just can't be helped.

And as you probably also know, I just plain love Klout. How else will I know how influential I am? Besides, who among us doesn't need another way to feel inadequate?

Anyway, Klout tells me (and I absolutely believe it) that I am influential in three categories.
  1. Religion & Spirituality
  2. Coffee
  3. Justin Bieber
To continue my climb to the top of influence in these categories, and to celebrate my love of Christmas music, I'm going to do a little giveaway here on the blog. The albums will be (very) loosely based on my areas of influence. (The winners will receive download codes from Amazon. Because I'm cheap. And want you to get this prior to Christmas.)
  1. Religion & Spirituality: I'm going to give a copy of Oh For Joy by David Crowder Band. One of the most creative, uplifting Christmas albums I've heard in a while. His Angels We Have Heard on High is one of the most joyful things out there this season.
  2. Coffee: An oldie, but a goodie, one lucky winner will be listening to Reliant K's Let it Snow Baby, Let it Reindeer. I'm pretty sure these guys were heavily caffeinated for their version of 12 Days of Christmas.
  3. Justin Bieber: Well, you get Under the Mistletoe by the Biebs himself, of course. I mean, it has a "Super Festive" version of All I Want for Christmas is You with the queen of Christmas music, Mariah Carey herself. Super Festive, you guys! But if you really are ashamed to have Justin Bieber pop up on your iPod, I'll offer you a choice of subbing that out for N'Sync's Home For Christmas from the year my oldest daughter was born. It still features a famous Justin, so maybe we can sneak it past Klout.
So how do you win one of these downloads? All you have to do is leave a comment and tell me what your favorite Christmas album or Christmas song is. Oh, and make sure I have some way to contact you if you win. I know you don't want to miss out on your chance at a Bieberiffic Christmas.

And because I want everyone to walk away with something, here's a link to a fantastic, free Christmas album by Sleeping At Last from NoiseTrade. Thanks to my brother-in-law for the head's up on this!



Now, get to the commenting! I'll pick and post winners next Monday morning, so you can enter until then. (Feel free to leave more than one comment, but know that I'll just be counting your first comment for the drawing.)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. My favorite Christmas song is Last Christmas by WHAM. I'm a total child of the 80's so that one never gets old!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs