PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stuff I've Been Reading

This is my weekly round-up of awesome blog posts as determined by me. Please read through these and see if you agree. 
  • Joy wrote a stunning piece about learning to accept herself. If you've doubted that God made you the way you are, read this.
  • Rachel Held Evans touched a nerve with this post about pastor honesty. The post itself is lovely, but take some time to read through the comments, because that's where it gets really interesting. 
  • Tony J. Alicea wrote out his testimony. Probably the best thing I read on Valentine's Day.
  • Bryan Allain posted about how his financial investment in Dream Year has helped him drown out the bad voices. Some interesting food for thought here.
  • Jon Acuff's Serious Wednesday piece really grabbed me this week. Along the same lines as Bryan's piece, he reminds us that when we embark on a new adventure, we don't have to do it alone.
  • And I saw the cake that I'm totally ordering for Jason's graduation party over on Cakewrecks. See if you can spot it.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link up to what you've been reading or writing so we can all enjoy it!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs