- Joy wrote a stunning piece about learning to accept herself. If you've doubted that God made you the way you are, read this.
- Rachel Held Evans touched a nerve with this post about pastor honesty. The post itself is lovely, but take some time to read through the comments, because that's where it gets really interesting.
- Tony J. Alicea wrote out his testimony. Probably the best thing I read on Valentine's Day.
- Bryan Allain posted about how his financial investment in Dream Year has helped him drown out the bad voices. Some interesting food for thought here.
- Jon Acuff's Serious Wednesday piece really grabbed me this week. Along the same lines as Bryan's piece, he reminds us that when we embark on a new adventure, we don't have to do it alone.
- And I saw the cake that I'm totally ordering for Jason's graduation party over on Cakewrecks. See if you can spot it.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link up to what you've been reading or writing so we can all enjoy it!