PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Guest Post at ShawnSmucker.com

Shawn approached me a few weeks ago about trading guest posts at one another's blogs and I'm truly honored to join his list of guest posters. Be sure to stop by here next Wednesday when he posts for me!

Blank page, blinking cursor.
That’s what writing looks like for me on most days.
In the past, it was a ratty spiral bound notebook, a pretty, flowery journal, a green composition notebook, the back of music theory homework. Anything I could find to get my thoughts down. It didn’t matter if it was private or public, I’ve just always enjoyed writing. I believe that writing has played a part in shaping me into the person that I am today. (Read more)
Thanks for swinging by and checking it out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs