- My week started off awesome with Kely Braswell's fantastic post about Jesus and gay bashing.
- Jenn wrote a great piece about the Virtual Village. (And for the record, my answer to her question is a resounding "YES!")
- KC asks us to lead our kids by example with our dreams. Some thought provoking questions here.
- Sarah Askins wrote a beautiful poem about writing. Isn't it tasty?
- Tamara wrote about going back to Bible study and wonders why we focus on apples and trees.
- I've been listening a little obsessively to Amber Rubarth's solo project Good Mystery this week. Love it.
- And in honor of the Super Bowl, Jenn at CakeWrecks has some delightful cakes that will definitely get you in the mood to cheer on your favorite team!
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Please share -- I do love to find new music, movies, blogs!