PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stuff I've Been Reading

Here are links to some of the awesome things that are going on out in the world this week. Thanks for checking them out. Be sure to drop these writers a note and let them know what you think! (And I'm sorry for the lack of writing this week -- sick & busy do not lend themselves to creative thought for me. Ugh.)
  • Carlos Whittaker made me cry with this post and made me remember just how incredibly important the Not Alone series is and how brave the contributors are. If you haven't read their stories yet, please do.
  • Tamara also made me cry this week with her parable of the black sheep. If you've ever felt like you didn't belong, be sure to read this one.
  • Jamie Wright, in the way only she can, managed to tie a post about dog poop into something really powerful about relationships and helping one another.
  • Elizabeth Esther wrote a couple of good pieces about feminism and princesses this week. I particularly liked this one. As a mom who has kids who are all over the map on gender stereotypes, this was some good food for thought.
  • Jon Acuff did a great piece on grace. Can't get enough of THAT topic, that's for sure!
  • And in happy news, I'm now listed with some amazing blogs over at Faith Blogs. If you're a Christian blogger, be sure to check them out and then give them a follow on Twitter and/or Facebook.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Share up your links so I can see what I've been missing!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs