PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stuff I've Been Reading

Here's a collection of some of the interesting or thoughtful or funny things I've read this week. I hope you find something here that interests you!
  • If you don't read a single other thing I post in this list, be sure to check out Matt Canon's post about fleece and grace. I absolutely adored this post.
  • Jay Bakker wrote a great piece for HuffPo about heading to a drag show and having a chance to experience grace.
  • This piece by Sarah about biblical womanhood just blew me away. 
  • Michael D. Perkins shared a beautiful piece of the Psalms on his blog.
  • My dear friend Kristin Tennant wrote a beautiful, compassionate post about her struggles with depression. I'm so thankful that her voice is a part of the conversation about how to deal with that. 
  • And Bryan Allain works hard at stirring the pot after the State of the Union. By making people think about hateful candies. Gotta' watch that guy.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Please feel free to link over to your own stuff. I'm always looking for new things to read and to share with my readers!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs