- Tara Sophia Mohr wrote an incredible piece about coming back to writing after living a long time away from what she was good at. I actually related to this more as a musician than a writer, but wow. Whatever your creative pursuit, I think this is worth reading.
- My good friend KC. has a new blog up. In a sea of mommy blogs, he's got a daddy blog. I have no doubt that this is going to be a wonderful resource!
- Matt Cannon wrote a beautiful piece of poetry, highlighting his "one word" for this year.
- And Sarah made me cry heaving sobs with the stunning imagery she paints (not to mention her gorgeous kids!).
- Matt Appling wrote a thought-provoking piece about advertising and the Church. I thought it was a really interesting counterpoint to this piece about branding by Danny Bixby. Both make some good points. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but it's certainly a discussion worth having.
- And there is a daily "newspaper" to follow articles written by and linked by the folks who regularly participate in the #coffeeclub. I highly recommend subscribing to it. (Or not, because then you won't have as much see here on Sunday mornings!)
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Please share links to your favorite posts -- I love to find new things to read!