- V.V. Denman wrote a super fun piece about determining if you're a writer. I think #10 is my favorite.
- Shawn Smucker wrote a gorgeous guest blog for Janet Oberholtzer about breaking free of our prisons.
- Rachel Held Evans wrote a really phenomenal piece about what it meant for her to love God with her whole mind. Some spectacular discussion there as well.
- Jamie Wright talks about what it takes to keep a fire going.
- Kristin Tennant contrasts an escape and a getaway.
- My friend Katie McNemar made a huge announcement about following a dream. I'm so excited for her!
What have you read/written/watched/listened to that moved you this week? Please feel free to include links to your work. I want to see what I missed!