PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 21, 2011

Guest Post at O Me of Little Faith

I am so honored to be a part of Jason Boyett's Voices of Doubt series at his blog.

Jason's book "O Me of Little Faith" was the very first doubt book I read when I finally decided to take a look at the doubts that I'd had since...always. He gave a voice to something that I didn't know needed a voice and I am grateful to him for that.

Anyway, I'm deeply humbled that Jason would allow me to post for him. And I would love it if you would swing by his site, read the piece and then maybe leave your thoughts? Because those are some heavy-hitters over there and this little dinky mom blogger would feel better if a couple of her friends would wave and say hi. Intimidating things like this are far less intimidating when friends are there. Thanks!

Shaken and Stirred

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs