PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Stuff I've Been Reading

Happy Easter! I hope that you're having an amazing day and that you take a minute today to celebrate this life that you've been given.
  • Joy Bennett shared an important message for Easter over at Deeper Story. If you're hurting today, go now.
  • Sarah Bost Askins wrote two poems this week and I simply can't decide which one to link to, so I'm linking both. Please, click both because they're absolutely amazing. Wrong and Man.
  • I loved K.C. Procter's list of things that he wants to be remembered for on his 29th birthday. I may have to steal this idea when my birthday rolls around.
  • Great ode to coffee by Andi Cumbo this week. Just some lovely writing here.
  • "A grave is no place to live." Shawn Smucker just knocks it out again with this post.
  • I didn't know that Cirque du Soleil employed bunnies, but this does seem like a step down.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link it up in the comments!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs