PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

BlogHer Book Club Review: The Kid by Sapphire

I'm not really blogging, I promise! But I did want to let you know about a review of The Kid by Sapphire that I did for the BlogHer Book Club. It's very spoiler-y, so be warned. Also be warned if you're considering reading this book, it's brutal - both in content and in style. But you can find more about that in my sponsored review.

Thanks for checking it out!

Disclosure: I received a copy of The Kid by Sapphire for the purpose of review and I was compensated for my review, however my opinions are 100% my own. 


Photobucket


 Subscribe in a reader or by email so you never miss a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Eight Days Designs